September 22, 2014

H&M Home

You may have noticed that I've missed a few posts recently and for that I'm super sorry - Fall has already been very busy and on top of it all I've developed a cold - blehh

So early last week I went on an exploration for the perfect fall shoes and found something even better - the Newbury Street H&M and their awesome home goods section. It was INCREDIBLE. As I've previously told you all I love all things home goods, but it's usually hard to find affordable and on trend items. UNTIL NOW! 

Per usual H&M practice, everything was priced so affordably - and they had everything! Pillows, table cloths, duvet covers, bath towels and so much more - as with their clothes nothing was made of the worlds best quality but for $5- $30 one can't really complain. I was so blown away by their selection of rustic and awesome looking pieces I probably spent upwards of 45 minutes perusing the space. I think I was most appreciative of the numerous and wide array of designs for throw pillow cases at affordable prices, considering pillows are always so expensive it was awesome to find some that I liked the look of and could also afford. I ended up buying three!

1. Bird Cage Pillow Cover $9.95 // 2. Gray and White Pillow Cover $12.95
// 3. Flour Sack Pillow Cover $5.95



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!