October 22, 2014

Wednesday Wish List: The Stemless Martini Glass

I recently decided to make an extravagant dinner for my man (appetizers, marinated salmon, potato and squash hash, and a melon apple salad - complete with homemade hand-picked apple pie with fresh whipped cream). And with such a fun and extravagant dinner I decided we should obviously have a matchingly grown up cocktail - cue martinis. The only thing, I have no martini glasses and something feels a little less sophisticated when drinking a dirty martini out of a mason jar (yes, that is indeed what we ended up doing...)

Which brings us to my Wish List Wednesday - the Martini Glass. Personally I'm drawn to stemless versions as I like their uniqueness as well as their sturdiness (I'm a bit of a klutz).

// 1. Libertini Martini from cb2 $18 for 4 // 2. Stemless Martini from cb2 $12 for 4 //
// 3. Mikasa Cheers Stemless from Bed Bath and Beyond $40 for set of 4 //
// 4. Fortessa Stemless Martini from Sur La Table $48 for set of 6 //


Well, bottoms up you guys and have a great rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!