November 04, 2014

Month In Review - October 2014

I wanted to start this post by saying that I am currently on my way to the British Virgin Islands to start off my dream vacation. That being said I do have some posts scheduled to go up while I'm gone - though they will be more scattered. I'm going to try to possibly post some stuff while I'm away - but no guarantees, though you should also watch my Instagram just in case pictures go up there first. Now past the formalities and on to the meat of it:




Some exciting things that happened this month:
- It was fall. I really don't feel like I have to say anything more than that. Seasonal events included, apple picking, fresh apple pie baking, pumpkin carving, cider drinking, bread baking, and so much more. 
- I got a "promotion" in a sense - I was asked to move up to bartending at my restaurant, which is exciting! Perhaps you can expect to see more cocktails here as a result!
- I went to an incredibly beautiful wedding in Purchase, NY

New discoveries this month:

- In research for my upcoming sailing trip I did some research on different waterproof iPhone cases and man are there a lot out there these days - based on the majority of reviews that I read, I ended up going with the Lifeproof Fre - I'll let you know how it holds up!
- Again I have another not so new discovery that I wanted to share with you guys called Pixlr. This amazing website does virtually everything that Photoshop does but FREE! You don't even need to download anything (of course that does mean that you have to have an internet connection) but still it's unbelievably useful and operates similarly to Photoshop so if you are familiar with that set up Pixlr should be a breeze!
- Super cheap flights to Europe via Norwegian - makes a girl think.  

What to look forward to here on Muneshine:

- Pictures and stories from the islands!! As I write this I'm at the airport between flights on my way to  St. Thomas and I can't wait to share with you all kinds of photos once I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!