December 11, 2014

The holidays are upon us

Hard to believe I only have one week left in Boston before I head home for the holidays! Today we got our second day of snow - but still nothing sticking so no winter wonderland. Hopefully we'll get one pretty dusting before I leave!

This pictures actually from a couple weeks ago - now our tree is packed with gifts
I can't believe how organized and on top of things I am this year! I only have two more gifts to purchase and one to finish making and I'm all set! Like I said - hard to believe!

How are you doing this year? Did you utilize Black Friday or Cyber Monday (my personal favorite).


1 comment:

  1. What are some of the best gift ideas you have? What do you want for Christmas, for example? ;) I hope you have a great holiday break!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here!