December 05, 2014

Back again and Happy Thanksgiving

Hello there everybody and Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a wonderful evening eating and being thankful, surrounded by loved ones!

This year I included the Friends cast as "loved ones" 

I apologize for the lack of posts in the last couple of weeks, what with Thanksgiving happening so quickly after I got back from vacation and now getting ready for the holidays it's been a bit busy over here in casa de Megan.

To get you updated on the past couple of weeks:

-I'm happy so say that my house is all holiday'd up which makes me so happy. I'll be sure and share photos soon.

-Most of my holiday gifts are purchased (thank you cyber Monday and November vacations!)

-I've been crafting it up this holiday season and can't wait to show you guys some of the stuff I've been making

-I have also been cooking up some awesome stuff in the kitchen, including a FULLY homemade pumpkin pie (scraped out a pumpkin and everything). Some delicious hot cocoa with homemade whipped cream and more

I can't wait to share all of it with you and then some in the coming weeks! Hope you have an awesome weekend - supposedly this is the weekend you're supposed to get your Christmas tree (if that's something you do) so hope you all enjoy trimming (a glass of wine always helps)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!