November 19, 2014

Back From the BVI


Folks - I'm home!!

My trip was amazing - something out of a dream and while I easily could have stayed and stayed and stayed I do have to admit there are things I'm happy to be home for - namely my bed and kitchen.

I realize I never fully explained to you all what this vacation was. To be honest it was a long time coming and then before I knew it it was happening and I was a tad overwhelmed with things going on in life and also being ready to go. So allow me to share some more info now.

Basically the trip consisted of my dad, my stepmom, my boyfriend and I sailing our way through the British Virgin Islands on a boat called the Chablis. Since most of the islands are so close together down there we were able to wake up each morning and sail just a couple of hours to our next desired harbor where we would post up and explore. This led us to some awesome places including boat bars, some excellent snorkeling, the Bitter End and more.

As you can probably imagine in was the perfect paradise vacation with delicious eats, crystal clear waters, sea turtles, rum and Cards Against Humanity.




 Hope these pictures helped warm you up in this national cold front!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!