June 30, 2014

Month in Review: JUNE 2014



Happy Monday! Can you believe it's the end of June! This month has been unbelievably fun and action packed and I can't wait to share a ton of awesome things with you in my month review post!

Some exciting things that happened this month:
- THE WORLD CUP! I don't know if you guys have been watching the games but they've been super exciting and I have to admit I'm totally hooked
- I have also managed to keep this blog consistently going!
- and as you've probably heard enough of from this months posts - I've been on vacation this month and it's been a much needed rest and relaxation. I can't wait to share more pictures and stories soon!

New discoveries this month:
- Made these awesome muffin tin crab cakes - they're delicious, so easy to make and they're healthier than the alternative fried crab cakes!
- ABC's Nashville - I am the first to acknowledge that this is not the greatest of TV but it's addicting and fun and perfect for Summer
- Just started reading the first of Louise Penny's murder book series and I'm already totally hooked (as a detective story junkie this is my perfect summer indulgence read) and I totally suggest it for all those Bones and SVU fans out there. The first book in the long series is called, "Still Life". 

What to look forward to on Muneshine Moments:
I'll be back in Boston come July with a lot of exciting stuff on the horizon - fun visitors, Red Sox Games, and even a couple of weddings. Can't wait to share it all with you guys as well as some awesome recaps and pictures from my June travels.

Hope your June was awesome and that you have yourself a happy July! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!