June 09, 2014

Summer Reading List




Summer is by far one of my favorite times to get my easy reading done - just laying out on the beach, sitting on the porch or while in flight to a wonderful vacation you just can't go wrong with a good, easy read! This summer I'm looking forward to a couple great books that I either haven't had a chance to pick up yet (I might be the only person who hasn't read the Divergent series) or I've only recently heard of - either way I can't wait to dive into any and all of these.

The Naked Pint: An Unadulterated Guide to Craft Beer - by Christina Perozzi & Hallie Beaune
We Were Liars - by E. Lockhart
Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid - by Dr. Denis Leary

The Divergent Series - by Veronica Roth
Where'd You Go Bernadette? - by Maria Semple

The Queen of Tearling - by Erika Johansen (out July 8th) 

What do you guys think? Any great reads I need to add to my list for the summer? Read any of these and think they didn't live up to the hype?

xo 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!