June 04, 2014

Wish List: New Summer Shorts!

1. J.Crew Factory $54.50 // 2. J.Crew Factory $54.50 // 3. Tilly's $35.99 // 4. Express $44.90 
Growing up I always had a love/hate relationship with shorts. When you don't have the right pair for your body type I feel like shorts can go so epically wrong. Which makes it hard when some of the more popular trends don't work with your body type. For example, super short shorts (think daisy dukes) - not something I should be wearing. As a result of my frustration in finding great shorts and for the simple fact that you generally can't wear shorts to work I've never owned very many and have instead relied on skirts and leggings to get me through the summer.

But this year I want shorts - lots of them. What would a Boston summer be without shorts (particularly of the patterned variety)?

In fact nearly a month ago I premtively purchased a pair of this season's 3" Chino shorts from J. Crew Factory and I am totally obsessed with their fit. Thus why I plan in buying like 5 more pairs which is great because 'the Crew' has some awesome designs this season - I'm pretty certain in fact, that my next pair will be the polka dot shorts featured above.

What do you think? Do you round out your summer wardrobe with tons of shorts?

xo 
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!