June 18, 2014

Wish List: Sandals

high: Nordstrom $99.95 // middle: J. Crew $78.00 // low: Rainbow Sandals $51.00

I have often felt as though the toughest part of summer is finding the perfect sandal - something cute and comfortable (I know, if this truly is the toughest part of life things aren’t so bad). This year I'm in the market for some new sandals but finding that I'm more torn than ever - do I want to go with a basic, fun, sunshine-y flip-flop, or something a little more sophisticated but just as comfortable and summer-y?

The truth is you can never have too many sandals so for all my stress I should probably just buy them all - or at least a couple pairs.  

I've featured here a couple different price options that would all be awesome for day to day wear as well as beach and pool side use. The Rainbow sandals are something that I remember from my high school days in Southern California - I mean they were just what you wore as a beach bum in high school and yet this year will be the first year that I've owned any!! I can't believe it's taken me this long to throw some on though- they are the comfiest shoes ever (once you break them in and they form to your foot it's like walking around barefoot) I finally see the appeal that everyone tried to explain to me before. 

As for the other two pairs they're a little more money but look way more versatile - you could actually put them on in Boston for a day on the town and not look like such a Southern Californian transplant.

What do you think? Love your sandals? Hate them? On the lookout for a new pair??

 xo 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!