July 25, 2014

Up For Debate: Digital vs Paper

Today I purchased 3 digital subscriptions to a couple of my favorite magazines and I've been reading digital versions of novels for a while now. But the truth is that every time I purchase a digital copy of something I have a mini debate with myself about whether I would be happier with the physical copy.

Today it came down to the realization that in the case of HGTV Magazine and Food Network (two of the subscriptions I bought) I always end up wanting to keep the issue and they end up being irritating and space consuming in the house. Now I can hold on to recipes and inspirational ideas that I like without taking up the physical space - plus I can key word search!

Looking through the digital issues now I have no regrets but I still wonder if I will down the line.



What do you think? Do you do digital or do you stick to the classics?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!