May 05, 2014

¡Beberemos!


Cinco de Mayo - I must admit this is one of my favorite holidays for two simple reasons, tacos and tequila. Unlike so many people around me tequila has always been, and continues to be my favorite form of liquor. Don't get me wrong I love a good whiskey and I tend to drink more of it, but I think one of the things I love most about tequila is the sense of 'party' that comes with it. You just know the night is going to be fun when you start off with margaritas (though, I suppose the morning after has no such guarantee).

That's why I was more than excited when Forbes recently released an article explaining the top 5 reasons tequila is actually good for you! My personal favorite - studies have shown that tequila can actually help the body to break down fat!! Hallelujah - that my friends is reason to party!

So this Cinco de Mayo don't hold back - pour yourself one ore of these fabulous margaritas (my secret recipe).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!