May 07, 2014

Wish List: Black Jeans


I've wanted a pair of black jeans for a long time but I've never been able to find the right pair. Enter Guess Jeans. A couple weeks ago as I passed buy the Guess store on Newbury Street I made an impulse decision to go in, I usually assume that they're a little out of my price range but to my surprise I found a pair I loved for under $100!

Now I can finally try out all of the outfits I've been eying on Pinterest that require black jeans!

Image from Smitten Studio


Of course, I'm probably a little late considering they're usually paired with Fall or Winter outfits but based on the adorable pairing above - I think they'll be able to rock the Spring look too.

What do you think? Love black jeans? Hate black jeans? Reserve them for the months you can't wear your white jeans??

xo 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!