May 09, 2014

Mother's Day



Hope your cards and flowers are purchased and your brunch reservations are made because Mother's Day is here! The day we thank the amazing and wonderful ladies who brought us into this world. Lucky for me I haven't shared this blog with my mom yet so I can post a picture of the card I painted for her this year - I recently decided to give oil painting a try and figured this would be an awesome opportunity to make something unique for my mom. So here it goes:



To be honest it's not my favorite work but I think it get's the point across that it was made from the heart - and my mom loves tulips so you can't go wrong there.

What do you all think?? An okay attempt at a beginners painting?? After all, it's the thought that counts right?

xo 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!