May 21, 2014

Wish List: The Chambray Shirt

1. Old Navy $25 // 2. J. Crew $78 // 3. Forever 21 $23

What isn't more versatile or more hip than the Chambray Shirt.

This has been on my wish list for quite some time but I must say somewhat further down the list simply because I've always been afraid that as cute as everyone makes it look - it would some how look strange on me. However, the more I envy the look the more I know that it's time for me to just suck it up. And at least these options aren't too pricey!

What do you think, in your experience does the chambray shirt look as cute in real life as it looks in all the style pictures you see online?

xo 
Megan

P.S. I apologize for the image quality above - I'm going to work on improving it but at the moment I don't have a great photo editor program so I'm piecing things together somewhat haphazardly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!