July 16, 2014

Wish List: Yoga Capris

1. Lululemon $72.00 // 2. SportsAuthority $60.00 // 3. Gap's Athleta $59.00

Comfy, useful, cute - who doesn't want or already own a pair of yoga capris?! I've been wanting a pair for ages but just never got around to the purchase. Until recently - and I have to say I honestly want to wear them every day. If they were black I honestly would wear them every day - as it is I can't wear gray pants at work [whomp whomp whomp] but nonetheless I wear them whenever I can - and they're perfect for this muggy summer- not too hot and easy to move in without feeling constrained. As I'm sure is the case with most - I happen to HATE muggy weather and constantly feel gross but these make me a little less miserable when away from air conditioning.

What does everyone else think? Hate 'em? Love 'em? Want 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!