August 15, 2014

Scrapbooking


Recently I decided to try my hand at scrapbooking. It's an awesome outlet for my creative side AND it will help chronicle all the stuff I get up to. It's also fun to have something physical to flip through rather than just thumb through my photo albums in iPhoto. Not to mention - it's freaking fun.

I started last week with a book filled with all of the adventures I've gotten into since moving to Boston. The biggest problem I've faced thus far has been that I simply don't take enough photos - so that's something I'm going to have to get better at if I want to keep this up. I want to try to keep up with it too because I think it would be super fun to make smaller albums based on individual events in addition to larger timeframe based albums.

What do you all think? Do you still scrapbook? Is it simply too much work?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!