August 13, 2014

Wish List: Home Decor

Recently I've been on a home goods kick - and it doesn't help that the newest edition of HGTV Magazine just came out. As a result today's "Wish List" post veers a little from the usual and features three awesome decorative pieces that I've come across in my online window shopping - Enjoy!

1. Wayfair.com $24.00 // 2. Restoration Hardware $79.00 // 3. Wayfair.com $79.12
Each of these would be such an awesome addition and statement piece on any bookshelf. I also like that they are each a fairly neutral color so they could work year round and match with any other more colorful home pieces or decorations (for instance I have a bright red couch, so I constantly have to think about the colors of other pieces I bring into the room).

Additionally, I tried to feature items with a slight range of theme from rustic to modern chic. I think that, despite my looking forward to decorating my own place, I am going to be truly boggled as to having to pick a single "look" or feel to a place - there are so many different styles that I adore. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it - it's a long ways off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!