August 11, 2014

Seeing More of Boston



Since I moved to Boston almost a year ago, I haven't spent a lot of time exploring this beautiful city. I did a lot back when I would visit, before I lived here, but since the move I just haven't been able to.

That's why I've decided to make a much bigger effort moving forward to go out around town to see and do more in my town.

For starters, I'm eager to try out new restaurants and bars as well as utilize the upcoming Fall weather to just aimlessly wonder the beautiful cobblestone streets around town.

Image from Boston Park Plaza website
As I do more of these adventures I'll be sure to share my experiences, insight and beautiful pictures with all of you here at Muneshine Moments.

Please feel free to send any suggestions you may have my way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!