August 28, 2014

Wish List: New Throw Pillows

One of my favorite ways to redecorate for the seasons is by changing up the throw pillows on our couch - it's such an easy and quick update that can make a big statement on the theme and feel of the room. These days I have my eye on these awesome pillows with gold accents to pair well both together and with my bright red couch. Not to mention an awesome take on fall and autumn shades.

1. West Elm $39 // 2. CB2 $29.95 // 3. Anthropologie $168 (alright a bit out of my price range... but so cute!)

What do you think? Do you switch up your throw pillows often or do you change other elements instead?

Also I apologize for this post being a day late to post... I'm working hard to not fall behind -but nobodies perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!